Renovations to your home need to be well thought out to minimize the disruption to you and your family.
If you love your neighborhood, it may be better to improve than to move.
- Start early
- Contact us to discuss your project
- Check with the building officials to ensure that your project fits within their guidelines
- You may need a plan developed and we can facilitate this.
- With the plan, a cost estimate can be provided.
- Renovations may be disruptive to your day to day routine (ie. Kitchen and bathroom renovations). You will want to choose a time when the renovations will cause the least amount of disruption to your day to day life.
- It is imperative to identify the full scope of work up front, to allow the renovator adequate time to plan and complete the project while minimizing the impact to your family.
- With major renovations one should always plan for the things that may be hidden behind current structures and finishes.